Paid Time Off
Metron’s employee benefits include paid time off. In addition, there are ten paid holidays per corporate year. This includes two floating days.
Unlike many companies within our industry, our paid leave is not a “use it or lose it” benefit. Accrued leave can be cashed in at any time.
Our comprehensive health insurance package includes:
- Major Medical HMO, PPO & HSA PPO
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Other Notable Benefits
- Employees receive annual salary reviews.
- Annual employee bonuses are awarded at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Metron will pay for one 2-day “house hunting” trip and reasonable costs of employee relocation.
- Employees may establish Flexible Spending Accounts which allow payment of employee-paid insurance premiums, dependent/child care, adoption fees and certain medical/dental expenses on a pre-tax basis.
Employees may choose to participate in a traditional and/or Roth 401(k). Metron also has a discretionary Profit Sharing Plan and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Employees are encouraged to continue their education. Employees are reimbursed 100% of allowable tuition/resource expenses (up to $9,000 per year). Courses must be pre-approved and completed with a satisfactory grade.
Corporate Wellness Program
Metron’s Wellness Program allows employees to receive partial reimbursement of an initiation fee and monthly dues associated with the cost of health club membership.