- Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection Systems Effectiveness Model (SEM)
- AT/FP Afloat
- AT/FP Ashore
- Bandwidth Analysis Toolkit (BAT)
- Cyber Assassin (CA)
- Cyber Security System (CSS)
- Link-16 Model (LYNX)
- Mine Warfare Capabilities Evaluation Tool (MCET)
- Naval Simulation System (NSS)
- NSS Toolkit
- PED Utilization Model And Analyzer (PUMA)
- Target Input Generation Estimator (TIGER)
Executable Architecture Management System (ExAMS)
ExAMS seamlessly integrates traditionally static architecture data with a robust modeling and simulation (M&S) environment to support rapid operational and engineering level trade-off analyses.
Data Focused –ExAMS is built on top of a DoDAF DM2 compliant schema. All views are derived from the relationships defined by the schema and in fact many views are automatically generated.
Performance Assessment – ExAMS incorporates the interaction of various force assets based on laydown data, sensor performance parameters, and CONOPs information to produce a variety of operational and engineering metrics.
Interoperability – ExAMS can read and write data from a variety of sources including System Architect, Magic Draw and various Microsoft Office products.
ExAMS is a critical component of SPAWAR’s Executable Architecture Requirements Model (ExARM) process and has supported efforts for varying detail level assessments from engineering specifics to black box mission level analysis.