- Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection Systems Effectiveness Model (SEM)
- AT/FP Afloat
- AT/FP Ashore
- Bandwidth Analysis Toolkit (BAT)
- Cyber Assassin (CA)
- Cyber Security System (CSS)
- Link-16 Model (LYNX)
- Mine Warfare Capabilities Evaluation Tool (MCET)
- Naval Simulation System (NSS)
- NSS Toolkit
- PED Utilization Model And Analyzer (PUMA)
- Target Input Generation Estimator (TIGER)
The NSS toolkit is an integrated suite of analysis tools that quickly and easily assess a range of scenarios and excursions.
Two Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) models were developed specifically for the NSS Toolkit – TIGER™ and PUMA™. Other models complement NSS by in-depth examination of tactical data links (LYNX™), networks (BAT™), cyber impacts (CSS™), mine warfare (MCET) and terrorism (SEM).