Metron develops state-of-the-art C4ISR modeling and simulation (M&S) tools and hosts a second-to-none staff ready to effectively employ those tools in support of your analytic requirements.Join Our Team
Command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) is the technical and procedural means with which military commanders observe, orient, and decide upon critical coordinating and synchronizing actions to be executed by assigned forces in an increasingly complex, extended and lethal battlespace.
Command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR)
C4ISR modeling and simulation enables operational commanders, defense acquisition and integration executives, and warfare doctrine developers to quantitatively evaluate the effectiveness of C4ISR in an operationally relevant crisis response scenario. Metron’s C4ISR modeling and simulation tools allow these decision makers to assess the relative impact of alternative courses of action (COAs) on top-level warfighting measures of effectiveness while providing traceability to the applicable key performance drivers. These alternative courses of action may belong to the decision maker’s force or to a potential adversary’s force. They may include changes to capability, capacity or intent, and they may be focused at the force level or at a specific platform or facility.
Metron C4ISR Analysis Capabilities
Metron develops state-of-the-art C4ISR modeling and simulation tools and hosts a second-to-none staff ready to effectively employ those tools in support of your analytic requirements. Our staff qualifications in this area include:
- Advanced degrees in operations research, applied mathematics, physics, and engineering
- Extensive experience across the spectrum of joint and combined military operations
- End-to-end subject matter expertise in the operation of Metron C4ISR modeling and simulation tools
Since 1982, Metron has provided objective, innovative, thorough, and concise C4ISR analytic support to national defense government and industry customers. Past/present customers include OSD, DARPA, CPF, CUSFF, OPNAV, NAVWAR, NWDC, ONI, and MCCDC.
Metron’s C4ISR Modeling and Simulation Focus Areas
Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance
- ISR Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination
- ISR Reporting Uncertainties and Delays
- ISR Data Fusion Processing
Communications / Command & Control
- Shared/Common Tactical Picture
- Commander Perception and Situation Awareness
- Command Decision Processing
- Bandwidth / Packet-level Analysis
Electronic Warfare / Information Operations
- Cyber Attack/Exploitation/Defense
- Electronic Attack/Support/Defense
- Military Concealment, Deception and Misinformation
- Physical Environment Impacts
- Positioning, Navigation and Timing
Featured Team Member
my role at metron
my metron Experience
I have been a core contributor to Metron’s innovative C4ISR-centric analysis, bringing novel analytic approach to complex problems and cutting edge concepts. Leveraging Metron’s software development activity, I’ve had the opportunity to bring Metron’s innovation to solve a variety of problems for both Navy and Air Force.
Featured Team Member